Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Poem -- Yes


Yes

I drove 4 ½ hours today
to escape the dead-end
of going nowhere.

Hope beckoned,
Snowflakes glistened hello.

So I uncuffed myself,
broke out the smile
and I started to remember
how to glow again.


It'a a work in progress; I hope to develop it a little bit more.

At last, I am home again (second to the home of Henry), back in the mountains.  I have escaped the shackles I locked myself into.  I have left the fortress of the "house" to enter  the world.
It's a treacherous place but, here, in the mountains, in the snow, I feel natural, encircled by her love.
I can't explain why that is. But thank goodness for it.  It is a holy place where she (Mother Mountain) tries to teach me how to fly above the day day, above the constant force pulling me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment