Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Training Update

     I haven't posted to my blog in quite a while.  A lot of training has gone on.  I've done four/maybe five open water swim practices.  My freestyle stroke in the pool has improved and it would be nice to incorporate a lot of that into open water....hopefully that will happen!  I'd like it to!
     There is zero question about my completing the Mighty Mermaid triathlon.  That is a commitment I will fulfill.  It may be less than pretty but it will happen!
     Here are some photos taken during training practice:


                                           After first open water practice swim

                                          Practice open water Pacific Grove

                                          Pacific Grove swim practice

                                           Practice triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment