Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Seasons


Seasons from Erica Haowei Hu on Vimeo.


Yesterday afternoon -- Henry and I went to photography class.  It was at the intersection of blue sky and wide open space, a good place for breathing.  I was happy with my review especially as I know NOTHING.  But Henry's review......cause for celebration I thought!  And I live with this guy so I get to say how did you get that shot I have no idea on how to execute?  Even better than that, Henry has spent his life wanting to pursue this and here he is .....I wanted to sing but restrained myself.   There is a woman in our class, Sylviane, who has the most breathtaking skills!

It's an interesting process looking for photos.  They seem to be in the most unexpected places...like almost right in front of you if you can see them sometimes.  The thing is they are non-conventional, recognizable, I think, by instinct.  For our next challenge, we are looking for lines/patterns within textures and we need to start incorporating people in our pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment