Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Vimeo Video - "View From the ISS at Night"

View from the ISS at Night from Knate Myers on Vimeo.

From Vimeo: View from the ISS at Night from Knate Myers PLUS Every frame in this video is a photograph taken by astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS). I created this timelapse on a long weekend after discovering the image library online. I used Photoshop and Sony Vegas to edit and compile the footage. The music is a track from one of my favorite sci-fi movies, Sunshine. I thought the music and imagery would fit well together. *** Thank you all for likes,comments, shares and support this video has received. I'm truly glad so many have enjoyed it.*** You can view my other work and see my other projects here: facebook.com/kn8photo knatephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment