Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Why??

   The world is full of SO many whys, so many questions.  One would hardly think that leaves much room for judgment, envy, hatred or just plain dislike and meanness.  But I suppose humans are far from perfect, are they?

   I get SO tired of trying over and over again and not meeting my own wishes for improvement.  But then I tell myself, it is the journey, each precious moment of experiencing the sheer sweetness of breath that matters as nothing else really does. There is a type of courage in coming back over and over again in spite of whatever.  If only we (especially me) could choose the path of compassion in dealing with ourselves and each other.  I wonder if that would make us truly rich.

   I love checking out vimeo videos as the quality is usually astonishing!  Here is one I very much liked, a kind of visual poem:


LUX AETERNA from Cristóbal Vila on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment